Tuesday 2 June 2015

I'm Back!

Hi everyone.  Just to let you all know I am back from Scotland - had a lovely time up there but not a lot of rest because we were out everyday!  Still, the backdrop is stunning - glittering lochs, snow-tipped mountains, wildlife a-plenty.  Every time I go up to the Highlands I feel as if I have come home!

Don't forget we have the first session of June this Saturday at 9.30.  We are back in the library for this and the children will be planning out their books.  Don't forget the choice is theirs - they can do some poems, short stories or one long story - whatever they like.   They can even do a play or comic if they want to.  Or some non-fiction.  The idea is that they will each have a book at the end of it that they can call their very own.

So see you Saturday then; can't wait.  I miss you all when I don't see you.

Oh and one last thing - please can you let me know if there are any forthcoming school or church fayres, bazaars or fetes, so I can arrange some signings - and also if you would like a copy of "My Writer", just let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment