Monday 22 June 2015

The Books Are Taking Shape!

The Young Writers really got into the spirit of things last Saturday as they began to make their books.  It was so rewarding for me to see the glow of pride on their faces as they watched their hard work come to fruition.  This is why I do this.  If they are feeling as if they have made such a massive achievement by producing a book themselves, can you imagine how they would feel if they grow up and actually publish one!

Big AYW welcome to our new young lady member (whose name momentarily escapes me as I do not have any of my paperwork with me - terribly sorry).  It was great to see her getting really into it all even though it was her first day and I am sure she will love being a member because she is so enthusiastic.  I will add her name next post and look forward to seeing her again.

Please please do not forget to let me know if there are any school fetes, bazaars or fayres coming up so I can arrange some signings of My Writer whilst supporting our local educational establishments.  I have sold roughly half my stockpile which is brilliant - but because it is about a young girl who loves to write, I am keen to get the word out to even more people so any suggestions appreciated.

Next session is on 4th July but I'll come back to you before that.  Have a good day everyone and thanks again.



No comments:

Post a Comment