Saturday 30 March 2013

Grimm - It Was Not ...

Hello everyone.  Well, here I am back from our few days break in North Devon.  Okay - I admit it was very cold - but we had such a great time and the sun did actually shine a few times, so I think we were lucky!

Wanted to get straight onto the blog to thank everyone for helping to make the Polka trip such a huge success!  My greatest reward was hearing some of the Young Writers begging Snow White not to bite the poisoned apple.  I mean just how involved were they?  I am so delighted they managed to become so much a part of the stories performed - and for understanding the symbolisms used, such as the hands making wingbeats against the actors' chests to depict the birds.

I think the back stage tours were a great success as well and, now that I know it works, I will see if we can incorporate other trips during the year, so watch this space.

Finally - big thanks to all you mums and dads for being so supportive (especially the group hug at the very end, thank you Matthew!).  I couldn't have done this without you.

Have a great Easter everyone.  See you on 14th.

Good writing.

Jilly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment