Thursday 11 April 2013

Sunday Session ...

Hello again everyone.  Just a little reminder that we have our first Sunday session this Sunday at 3pm at Amanda's.  As I said before, I can appreciate that not everyone will be able to come along to every session held on a Sunday, but if the Young Writers can manage to get to at least one in two each month, at least they can still be involved - and I am trying to firm up at least one surprise guest, so if nothing else, keep an eye on the Blog.

I have almost finished judging the poetry competition.  It has been much harder than I expected because all the entries are astonishing in their honesty and the overall standard has been incredibly high.  I will announce the winners on Sunday but the presentation of prizes will have to wait until at least the next session.  The prizes are as follows:  1st Prize - a free Cream Tea for the winner and his/her family at PMT (two adults and however many siblings), plus a whole batch of my published work, signed personally to the winner and, of course, the all important Gold Standard Certificate.  And I would, at this point,  like to thank Amanda for providing said Cream Tea, which will be presented as a Voucher.  2nd Prize - Signed copies of the two Yucketypoo books plus  the Silver Standard Certificate and finally, 3rd Prize - Signed  copy of the first Yucketypoo book, plus the Bronze Standard Certificate.  All other entrants will also receive a Certificate for taking part.   I will also speak to Amanda about all entries being exhibited at PMT at some point for everyone to see.  Big thank you to everyone who took part.  All will be revealed on Sunday.

Okay - better go - lots to do before Sunday!  Good writing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment