Friday 6 April 2018

Important Session!

Hi Young Writers, mums and dads.  How was your Easter?  I went away for the weekend to Cheshire.  We visited the Terracotta Warriors!  It was fascinating to see these life size models that are thousands of years old and discovered as recent as 1974!  They were in remarkable condition, preserved to perfection and each one had a story to tell!  Truly amazing!

Don't forget about tomorrow's session.  PLEASE PLEASE P L E A S E do your best to attend as I would love to tell you our news face to face but if you really cannot make it, I will understand and I will do a blog update after the session so that you can all catch up.

Also don't forget to bring in any short poems the Young Writers would like to be considered for our poetry leaflet.  I will fit as many in as I can so I need lots brought along.  Would love some more suggestions for the title of the leaflet as well, so jot them down and bring them in and we will put them to the vote.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment