Thursday 14 February 2013

It's A Kind Of MAGIC

Okay mums and dads (and anyone else passing through), I have now got, sitting in my living room,  200 pristine copies of Word Magic - the book written by your children.  It looks brilliant and I will be bringing the complimentary copies along next week.  Thought I'd also send some out to any local media I can find, Ashburton and Croydon Libraries and some local schools (so please send me the names of your childrens' school so I can get the correct contact details).  I think the Young Writers are going to be thrilled to bits when they see the books - and so will you (although I would welcome any contributions costs next week if at all possible to apease my bank manager)!

Hope you all managed to get copies of Tuesday's SLP and have seen the faces of Addiscombe Young Writers beaming up at you from Page 7, but if you didn't, don't worry.  I will bring a couple of copies along to next week's session, just as I promised.

And one more thing before I dash off - I have re-launched my own blog so please feel free to go and have a peruse if you're curious.  The link is http://jphenderson-long.blogspot.co.uk   As usual, please come back to me with any comments and suggestions as always pleased to get feedback.  Till Wednesday then - Good Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment