Wednesday 13 February 2013

Grab Your SLP.....

Have you all seen yesterday's edition of the South London Press?  The Young Writers are on Page 7!  I was over the moon when I saw it and I know they will be thrilled to bits.  I will bring a copy along next week to show everyone but strongly advise you all to nip into the corner shop tomorrow and invest 50p in a copy.  Well done to all of them - they look amazing.

Hot on the trail of that came the Advertiser.  Yes - I finally heard from Glenn - who wants to run a story in next week's issue.  Glenn has apologised that the column idea seems to have gone cold but he wants to include the four pieces of work I initially sent him and has suggested the Young Writers write to the Letters Page occasionally.  If we send the letters directly to him, I am sure he will do his best to include what he can.  He wants to send a photographer along next week and has especially asked for Teva, Clint, Phoebe and Tomaso to be present as it is their work I initially sent (since I was working alphabetically which seemed fairest).  Having said that however he is over the moon that next week will see the children receiving their complimentary copies of Word Magic and I think he wants to give that a big plug.

Isn't life exciting!

Good writing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jilly.... I read the blog only today and am a bit sorry Tomaso could not make it to last week's session..... Did the photographer come at the end? I might not tell Tomaso just in case!
    Just emailed you about the Polka theatre and I am very happy we can make it on the 23rd of March :)

    Can't wait to see the book and you all on the 6th :)

    See you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete