Sunday 10 March 2019

Are You There...?

Hi Young Writers and families. Hope you are all well.  Just thought I'd see if anyone had responded to any of the posts I have made since I moved, but alas, alack, it does not appear so.  I hope this means that you are all busy scribbling away in your journey to being great authors!  I have been very busy indeed. I have been sorting through my work and I rediscovered several stories and a lot of poems I had completely forgotten about!  I have written several new stories as well including an adventure story for my four year old grandson which his older brother is going to illustrate for me.  I have started a new book (this one for grown-ups) and have started looking for a publisher for a new non-fiction book I am putting together, so lots going on.  I regualrly write aricles for a number of websites, too, which is all good practice. 

Would anyone like to drop me a comment and tell me what they are doing with their writing as I would love to know.  Some of you belonged to the Young Writers for quite some time and I would hate for you to let your talents slip!

I will come back to this blog in a couple of months and if nobody has felt like responding by then, I will probably wrap this blog up.  Hopefully it won't come to that.  Whatever happens, I hope I helped you to find your voices and I wish you all the very best for the future. 

Love Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment