Thursday 2 May 2019

Fare Thee Well Young Writers

Hi gang.  Further to my last post, I am a bit sorry to see that nobody has responded, so I think I am going to have to close this blog now.  I do understand.  We all have to move on and your talented scribblers have school careers and other pusuits to keep them occupied.  No; maybe it is just the right time to draw a line under the phenomenon that was Addiscombe Young Writers.  However I thoroughly enjoyed the contact we had and the fact that the children, by all accounts, appeared to gain something from our time together and I am very proud of what we achieved, as a group, between 2012 and 2018.  All that remains to be said is thank you for everything and don't forget I am still contactible by email, twitter and mobile phone.  Good luck to you all and lots of love and luck for the future.
Love
Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment