Tuesday 17 January 2017

Don't Forget ...

Hello everyone; hope you are all ok.  Just a brief reminder that we have a session at Ashburton Library this Saturday so I hope the children have got some name ideas for our new mascot. It would also be really nice to see some of the newbies from the previous session who will, hopefully, have decided they want to come back.

I am still keen to hear from anyone who might be interested in staying at the sessions to help me with supervising the group.  An interest in writing would be an advantage but mainly being able to commit to one hour twice a month is paramount if the group is to continue - or even if two of you did one hour each it would be helpful!  Please come back to me ASAP if you would like to help out, or come and see me on Saturday.

Finally I am aware that I have not produced a newsletter for a few months and I am looking to rectify that this year - even if I only manage one every six months.

See you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment