Thursday 18 September 2014

See You Saturday ...

Hi everyone.  Just a quick reminder that we have another session this Saturday  (20th Sept)    between 9.30 & 10.30 and also one the following week (27th Sept) which will be the very last day that work can be handed in for the exhibition that starts a couple of weeks after on October 10th.  If your budding authors have any assignment sheets they would like to hand in, that would be great.  What I will probably do on 27th is keep their notebooks so that I can go through them and pick out some work for display.

Comment Slips
If you have been kind enough to pen your thoughts about the group on the comment slips I handed out the other week, that would truly help, as well.  I have found some comments on the internet from the parents of previous members so I will also try to include those.

Trigger Objects
I know it is short notice but if your child can bring a small object - something that they particularly like or have an interest in - with them this Saturday, we can set them up on the tables and trigger some descriptive or imaginitive writing with items that are familiar, thus adding a truly personal touch.

Any other ideas, please get back to me ASAP or call me on my mobile.

See you Saturday then - and Good Writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment