Tuesday 18 December 2012

Word Magic is Magical

Have spent a couple of very busy weeks putting the finishing touches to Word Magic - the first book produced by Addiscombe Young Writers.  And I have to say it looks rather brilliant!  I have even managed to produce a mock-copy to show you all at tomorrow's Christmas Tea.  Now it is finished and printed off, the next step is to get it to the printing company and get the copies ordered.  Once I have a date of completion, that will be the launch date, which will coincide with the Exhibition of Work.  And we'll make an occasion of that, I can promise you.

I know it has all taken a bit longer than anticipated but we got there in the end and I think you will all be surprised and delighted at the result!  All that remains to be said is a massive THANK YOU to all of you and your talented scribes for your support and encouragement and have a GREAT CHRISTMAS.

Will update in the New Year with the next sessions and some new ideas.  Till then - adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment