Wednesday 1 April 2015

NEW DATES FOR SESSIONS

Hi everyone.  So pleased to tell you that the book is still selling steadily and I have a signing lined up in July so watch this space for further details.  Still looking at other opportunities and I will of course let you know when they come along.  Perhaps your child's school is holding a Spring or Summer Fair?  If you could let me know the date, I will see if I can book a table. Don't forget that if you did not buy a copy at the Book Launch, but would still like to purchase one, I am quite happy to bring them along with me whenever there is a Young Writers session - just let me know.  The books are £4.99 each..

Below please find the dates for Sessions from September to December this year.  These are subject to change and if that becomes necessary, I will ensure you get as much notice as possible. The dates are:

Saturday 5th September
Saturday 19th September
Saturday 3rd October
Saturday 17th October
Saturday 31st October
Saturday 14th November
Saturday 28th November
Saturday 12th December



The dates for January to April 2016 should be available before Christmas.

Finally I'd like to tentatively suggest - as long as the weather is with us - that the sessions booked for Saturday 16th May, take place at Ashburton Park near the swings.  There are some picnic tables there and we held a session there once before which went down very well.  Be nice to bring along some snacks and drinks and also any younger siblings.  The Session in The Park gives the Young Writers the opportunity to experience things from a new perspective - new sights, different sounds, textures and smells.   I will confirm this date with plenty of notice nearer the time.

Hoping you are all keeping well.  Have a lovely Easter and see you all on 11th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment