Wednesday 14 January 2015

Announcement!!

Hello everyone.  Pray excuse this brief appendix to my previous post but I wanted to let everyone know that my new book My Writer is now available in e-format from Kindle and Amazon and the paperback format will be available from the end of January.  The book is for 6 - 9 year olds and tells the story of Vicky Price aged 10, whose dream is to be a published writer like her favourite author Dickie Doyle.  Over the course of a few weeks, her life is turned upside down by a series of events and she writes all about her adventures in her journal ... but will she get to meet her idol...?

If you go onto Amazon and input the title followed by my name (My Writer by Jilly Henderson-Long) it will bring up the details.

I am planning a book launch in March and some signings and I will of course let everyone know about them nearer the time.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

See you on the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment