Tuesday 4 March 2014

Almost There ...

Just a few days left till the Young Writer group begins again.  I can hardly wait! Thanks to Louise - sorry to see the talented Caitlin and Daniel go but wish them every success in their future writing endeavors.  I have sent their work back to you - along with the signed book for Caitlin.  Good luck to the whole family.

I will continue updating this blog on a regular basis as long as the group calls for it
 - and - as we move into the new era, I would just like to thank you all for helping me to pioneer this group back in 2012.  I couldn't have done it without you so now; let's just see where it goes!

As promised here is the link to the BBC I mentioned in the last post -

www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunities

If you go on there you will find a list of competitions etc.  I am not sure how often they run the childrens' competition but it will probably be worth keeping an eye on it.  If I come across anymore links, or if I hear of anymore competitions, I will let you know.

In the meantime, whether your children come back or not, don't be afraid to keep in touch.  It would be a privilege for me to hear how well they are doing!

Good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment