Tuesday 28 January 2014

Look Out For Your Letters!

Hello again everyone.  Following on from my previous post about the relaunch of AYW, I am just writing to let you all know that your letters will be in the post by the end of the week.  The letter is going out to the parents of all previous members, but please spread the word and let me know if anyone else is interested in signing up their talented scribes.  I will also be approaching the most local schools and getting some posters up around Addiscombe over the next couple of weeks.  Honestly I cannot tell you how excited I am by all this.  And it would be so nice to see some familiar faces on 8th March; even if it is just to say hi and pick up some work from before (although it goes without saying that I'd love it if everyone came back and stayed!).Also keep an eye in the local papers because I am hoping to get some coverage there as well - and possibly even local radio if I can find a way in!

Thanks for checking the blog and - and I can really say this now - see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment