Sunday 5 January 2014

AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!  I am SO excited.  Oh - Happy New Year by the way!  I have finally heard from my contact at Ashburton Library.  I got an email on Friday to confirm I can re-launch the Young Writers!  I am going for a meeting next Saturday (11th January) to confirm dates and my plan is to do a new flyer, a new email, new texts and get some newspaper coverage to let everyone know when the first session of 2014 will be.  See?  I said I wouldn't give up on it - or on you - or on the Young Writers - and I didn't.  Anyone who was a member before is very welcome to come back.  And if younger siblings want to give it a try this time, then why not fetch them along?  Boy - I have missed you all.  My writing life came to a complete standstill without you.  Watch this space.  Back with dates very soon.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment