Wednesday 30 May 2012

A Little Piece Of Advice Please ....

Hello again everyone.  Was very pleased to discover there has been over 40 viewings of the AYW blog so thank you all for your attention.  I have a quick question to ask you and would truly appreciate any feedback you can give.  As you know I brought a lot of your childrens' work home with me after the last session and I am astonished at the talent and insight displayed by each of them.

As writers, we all need feedback and my question to you is this - would you be happy for me to make comments  about their work?  It would all be positive and very constructive.  There will be a system put in place that is called Two Stars And A Wish.  The two stars would apply to parts of their work that I am very happy with and the wish would apply to something within that work that could possibly be made better.

I also think it is important for you to know that I have read what they have taken the trouble to write.

Please send in any comments - it is important for me to know that you and your budding authors are happy with the way things are going.  And if you think there are ways for me to improve the sessions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Best wishes always and Good Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment