Thursday 28 June 2018

HI GUYS!!!

Hello everyone.  As promised here is a little update for you.  Firstly, we had THE most amazing week in Italy.  The weather was brilliant and we enjoyed a speed boat ride, a trip on a gondola and a water taxi ride.  We saw lots of beautiful scenery - the view from our balcony was breathtaking with mountains, mountains and more mountains.  We loved every moment of it. 

When we got back, I sent out certificates to all those members who could not make it on 2nd June and, hopefully, they have all reached their destinations.  And, as far as my own writing is concerned, I am in the process of finding another company to bring the Yucketypoo books back into print, so keep your fingers crossed for me.  I am also looking at a couple of other projects so I am not being idle.

As far as the move is concerned, well, as I said, we are waiting until after our youngest granddaughter comes to stay in July before kicking the move into the next gear, but we are busy packing up and sorting out and have lots of stuff for local charity shops, so we are getting there, slowly.

I hope you are all keeping well.  Please let me know how you are all getting on.
All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment