Tuesday 26 July 2016

Competition Entry Forms ...

Thank you to those who turned up on Saturday and for all your ideas for the coming year's programme.  Watch this space.

Also wanted to just remind you that there are spare competition entry forms at the library so if your Young Writer couldn't make it on Saturday and would like to enter, just enquire at the desk in the main library.

Thank you also for the work I have had handed in for the new book.  Once I am moved and settled, I will start going through it and working out how to present Word Magic 2.

I will be pretty much out of commission for the next couple of weeks but you can still reach me by email or on my mobile if you need to.

See you in September and huge thanks to all the Young Writers for all their hard work over the past year.  Very very well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment