Thursday 17 September 2015

Coming Up ...

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Saturday's session - same time, same place.  Please encourage the Young Writers to return their completed books if possible as every single one handed in will earn its young author a Special Award Certificate.  Closing date for this is now 3rd of October.  Any coming in after that will still count towards their next certificate but will miss out on the Special Award - which would be a great pity after all the hard work put into it.   Learning to work to a deadline is good for any aspiring writer and helps one to focus - and I have already extended this once,  so it would be lovely to get them all in so I can carefully read and critique every one.

Also - let me know if you did not get a copy of the newsletter AYW - ok  and please bear me in mind if there are any school fayres, bazaars or fetes coming up.  And finally I do still have a number of first edition copies of my book My Writer.  This would make a lovely Christmas present and only costs £4.99.  I'll even sign it if you like!  Just let me know and I'll fetch it along for you.

See you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment