Thursday 23 July 2015

Almost Summer Holidays ...

Don't forget we have one more session left this side of the summer and that is this Saturday (25th July), same place, same time.  We will be reviewing some of the topics covered and, of course, there will be lots of encouragement for the Young Writers to complete their books.  When everyone is back in September, I will ask them all to bring in their finished books for a photo call!

I won't be setting any assignments for the summer - I think they have enough to do - but I will be suggesting the children keep a holiday diary, just to keep their creative juices in full flow.

I will do another update following Saturday's session - but in a couple of weeks I am off to Jersey with husband Steve so blogs etc will just have to wait till I am back!

If your youngsters can't make this Saturday's session because of holiday commitments, don't worry. We will all be back on 5th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment