Friday 6 February 2015

See You Saturday!

Looking forward to tomorrow's session at Ashburton Library.  I will have a number of certificates to award which gives me almost the same huge thrill the Young Writers clearly have receiving them!  And it will be very interesting to see what they have come up with re the nonsense rhymes as well!

I am now completely over my cold.  I had a little operation in hospital (for something else entirely) on Tuesday just gone so have been off work all week.  I am feeling stronger and better by the day and have had a great morning today preparing for tomorrow's session and sending out a Press Release about my new book.  I am just waiting to hear from the library about the proposed book launch and will of course let you all know when it will be.

So see you all tomorrow!  Keep On Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment