Wednesday 3 December 2014

Don't forget Saturday's Session...

Hello again everyone.  Just a quick reminder that we have the penultimate session prior to Christmas this Saturday, with the final one of 2014 being on 20th.  I know by then lots of you will be completely caught up in Christmas plans so if your writer cannot make it that day, I will completely understand - although I'd be grateful if you could let me know so I can ensure I have the correct number of Selection Packs & Christmas cards to give out.

The dates for the spring sessions appear below.  As ever these are subject to change but I will always do my best to let everyone know if I can't make one for some reason or have to change the date.

10th January 2015
24th January
7th February
21st February
7th March
21st March
11th April
25th April
2nd May
16th May

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday then.  Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment