Thursday 22 August 2013

MOVING ON ...

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all enjoying your summer.  Here is just one more quick update then I'll be gone for a couple of weeks at least and leave you in peace.  Firstly I have had some great ideas about how to develop the group and I will go into these next blog.  Secondly, the first two dates for the new Saturday slot for the young writers are 9.30 - 10.30 at PMT on Saturday 7th and Saturday 28th September.  I will either text, email or write to you all over the next few days just to confirm this so we can crack on.  And finally, I hope you have all received your Parent Questionnaires and Summer Competition Sheet but if you haven't let me know ASAP and I will get them out to you again.  There are also extra copies of the competition sheet at PMT and at Ashburton Library.  That's it for now.  Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment