Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sunday Session ...

Hello everyone.   Don't forget - the next AYW Session will be this Sunday (2 June) 3 - 4 and we will be talking about DADS - whose Big Day is on 16 June - plus Uncles and Grandads.  I will be giving out some Certificates and Prizes this Sunday plus - hopefully - returning lots of amazing work to your talented offspring, so please try to make it if you can, it would be brilliant to see you!  I will be giving out a new Update Sheet as well (watch out for an exciting announcement) so lots of good reasons to pop in for a coffee as the Young Writers get stuck in.

Need a favour from someone on Sunday, too.  The editor who is going to publish my article about AYW has asked for an accompanying photograph, so I will be bringing my camera along, so someone can take some shots as the group progresses.  Once I know when the article is going to appear, I will pass on the news.

Am hoping to catch up with Amanda on Saturday to clarify a few things but should hopefully have a couple of other announcements to make soon - all good stuff; nothing to worry about - and will of course let you all know as and when.

Looking forward to Sunday.  Good writing, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment